Minimum drinks in a day

Home Forums Lemon Detox Forum Minimum drinks in a day

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Joe

Hello, I am currently doing the 5 day detox and i’m on day 2. I have read that you should normally have a minimum of 7 drinks per day, however I have been working from home and noticed that my intake is approx 3 drinks. I don’t usually eat a huge amount and when I work from home I naturally eat less than in the office anyway.
    Is the minimum set to ensure you get all your nutrients in a day or is it just dependant on how hungry your body is?
    I want to do this the healthiest way possible.

Thank you in advance.

Lemon Detox
    Keymaster

Hi Joe, each drink is normally about 100 cal depending on how you mix it, so good to have around 6-7 drinks per day. Also important to stay hydrated and drink lots of water. I’m not a practitioner so this isn’t medical advice – just my experience having done this many times.

Also you can make it with hot water, which can be nice. And vary it by adding a pinch of cayenne pepper one day, and ginger the next…

Hope this helps

Levi

It makes a change to find decent content for
    once, I reaaly am getting sick of the constant drivel I find lately, respect.

Lemon Detox
      Keymaster

Thanks Levi.The more people can share their thoughts and experiences, the better.

Judson

Fantastic posting! About time someone who knows what they are talking
    about and can additionally produce common sense material for us readers.
    Eagerly looking forward to your next article.

The forum ‘Lemon Detox Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.