Duration

Home Forums Lemon Detox Forum Duration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dudette1970 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

dudette1970
    Participant

Hi there

Can this be done long-term e.g. if following 5:2 or the more relaxed version? I would like to incorporate within my daily lifestyle if it is possible

Many thanks 🙂

Lemon Detox
    Keymaster

Thanks for your query – yes, it’s very common for people to use the Lemon Detox to support short & regular periods of fasting, like the 5:2.

Sometimes it’s difficult to prepare food with restricted calories (i.e. 500-600 cal) week-in-week-out, so the Lemon Detox gives you a great easy option. Also true fasting gives your digestive system a rest and the Lemon Detox does not involve eating solid food on your fasting days. Clearly, if you have any specific medical conditions or want specific medical advice, then we always recommend consulting a health practitioner or doctor. Do stay in touch and let us know how you get on – we have had so much positive feedback from people using the Lemon Detox to support their 5:2 diet.

ps One last thing, strongly recommend you use Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup (key ingredient for the Lemon Detox) because of it’s richness in nutrients & minerals etc as opposed to regular supermarket maple syrup which has zero nutritional content – sure you know this but just thought I’d mention it.

dudette1970
    Participant

Many thanks for your great reply, I am going to start 5:2 next week. I’ve just done a 5 day lemon detox with the syrup and pepper. I make a flask with it nice and warm to drink throughout the day. The syrup recipe suggests 140ml with 3 pints of water for a days supply. I’m suddenly concerned about how many calories does this have? I think I must be drinking far too much 🙁

The forum ‘Lemon Detox Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.